Resuming the resume: Who am I?

My primary research areas are in the fields of Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human-Robot Interaction (HRI), Health Informatics (HI), and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Specifically, my research focuses on understanding and reducing the user burdens of interactive technologies for health professionals, patients, and people with disabilities through the design of future applications. During these years, I have designed, developed, and evaluated mobile, sensor, and collaborative applications for helping users (e.g., physicians, patients, and so on). Finally, my primary research methods involve human-centered design, technology development, and a mix of qualitative and quantitative methods.

FMCalisto

Just follow my GitHub profile for more:

github.com/FMCalisto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personalized AI for Medical Diagnosis: A Look Into the Future Published at #CHI2023